yesyesBD offers new opportunities for local artists
yesyesBD are currently on the look out for a Graphic Design and Conceptual Art Intern to join our new Art Department
We are looking for someone who has an interest in Advertising and would like the opportunity to work within a team and gain valuable experience of the industry. You will be working as part of our in-house Art Dept. Planning and designing conceptual artwork for advertising campaigns and creating consistent brand content for exciting national and global brands. This is initially an unpaid 3-month placement but a job may be offered based on results and approach.
We don’t believe in the interns making the tea’s (although we won’t turn down a brew if offered.)
From day one you will be part of our exciting creative team, working directly on active accounts. We believe in learning by doing so you will be working underneath our experienced Art Director on new and existing projects from day one.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Working with the creative team to create finished design work and conceptual layouts for the copywriting team.
• Taking part in campaign meetings, contributing to campaign ideas and strategy.
• Working to specific client driven briefs, usually under strict deadlines.
You must have:
• A focused approach to the design process and a creative workflow.
• An interest in current design trends and existing notable design and art movements across the industry, there will be a pop quiz (there probably won’t be a quiz).
• Must be highly competent with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (an understanding of the full Adobe creative suite would be desirable but is not essential).
• Drawing skills
• An ability to visualise advertising concepts and layouts
• An understanding of designing for printed media.
• An understanding of designing for web and basic HTML & CSS is desirable but not essential.