yesyesBD seeks Social Media & PR intern
Type: 8 weeks internship | Pay: Unpaid for initial period | Role: PR Intern
yesyesBD are seeking an enthusiastic PR intern to join our team for a period of 8 weeks. We are looking for someone who enjoys a creative challenge, can work across a variety of clients spanning many sectors and bonds well with a team. Our agency offers all our interns real campaigns to work on and constant challenges, you won’t be doing the office tea runs – you won’t have time. We provide aspiring creatives with an ‘in at the deep end’ work experience to give them valuable knowledge of the Advertising industry. Are you up to the challenge?
The majority of the yesyesBD team is made up of people who joined us as interns for a period and showed great passion and enthusiasm in their time here. We may offer permanent placements for individuals who have shown outstanding efforts in their internship.
You will need the following skills;
– A solid understanding of social media platforms and their audiences.
– Strong writing and communications skills.
– A good understanding of blog writing.
– A keen eye for spelling and grammar (yup, you’re going to have to be THAT kind of person).
– The ability to take onboard criticism and adjust work accordingly.
– Be a creative thinker.
What we need from you;
– Your CV and contact info.
– A cover letter that catches our attention (show us those writing skills and advertise yourself to our team).
– A link to any blogs/articles/social media posts you have written, if any.
– Examples of blogs/ vlogs/ articles/ magazines/ social media feeds you like and why.
To apply, send the info above in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will choose a short list of people to invite into the studio for a meeting with our creative team and offer the successful applicant the internship by email.
If you have any further questions, would like to ask anything that may help you in your application process or would like to learn more about our team please contact the office on 01482 772 145 or use the contact page on our website.