yesyesBD seek enthusiastic Digital PR Interns
yesyesBD are currently on the look out for a Digital PR Intern.
We are looking for someone who has an interest in Advertising and would like the opportunity to work within a team and gain valuable experience of the industry. You will work alongside our Copy team to help create the best tone of voice and digital content for projects while contributing to overall campaign ideas. This is initially an unpaid 3 month role but a job may be offered based on results and approach.
We don’t believe in the interns making the tea’s (although we won’t turn down a brew if offered.)
You will be actively involved in planning and developing ideas for large scale advertising campaigns with well known brands. Training will be provided on any areas needing development for applicants with the right attitude.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing and understanding the range of current and emerging Social Media channels and deciding on the best outputs/channels for campaigns.
• Using knowledge of Advertising to contribute to campaign meetings and creative ideas.
• To be able to find the right tone of voice for each project and easily transition from one TOV to another while working on multiple projects.
• To research, plan and write content for Social Media, Blogs, Online News Articles and other copywriting content.
• To occasionally assist the Copy team in the creation of advertising copy and ideas.
You must have:
• A good understanding of creative writing, grammar and spelling.
• An active interest in social and digital media.
• The resilience of a warrior! Advertising is one of the most demanding areas of the creative industry, be ready for the challenge!
• The ability to work well within a team.
• Great social skills
• The ability to show initiative and develop your own ideas beyond your everyday duties.